MATERIA SAKE JUNMAI GINJO 1800mL
MATERIA sake is made in Nagano Prefecture in a traditional Japanese brewery that opened in the 19th century. The secret of making this unique sake has been preciously passed down through time: the brewery is currently run by the 10th generation of the founding family.
This long history and the refined skills of our Toji (Master Brewer) are the roots of MATERIA's distinctive taste.
- Rice variety: Hitogokochi
- Rice polishing ratio: 55%
- Ingredients: rice, water, koji
- 16% Vol.
- No additives, no preservatives
- To be consumed within 14 days of opening
- Keep refrigerated.
Produced and bottled in Nagano Prefecture, JAPAN.